TOGOAL Light Timer 24/7 Programmable for Indoor with Anti-Theft Random Countdown Function
- Flexible Scheduling: up to 20 different ON/OFF programs in a 7-day period; every program you set repeats once each week.
- Energy Saving: automatically turns on and off lamps, Christmas lights, humidifiers and other electrical devices, and protects your phone from overcharge.
- Useful Security Precaution: features a random option for lights to go on and off at varying times while you’re away from home and helps to mystify burglars.
- Easy to Operate: comes with a large LCD display and a convenient manual override switch that allows you to skip the programs if your schedule changes.(For the timer setting, please refer to the Application Guide)
- Battery Backup: with the built-in battery backup, the unit retains the programming even in a power outage and saves you the trouble of having to reprogram.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: Save Energy and Money
This TOGOAL Timer Switch plugs into a 120-volt grounded receptacle, and contains a grounded receptacle rated at 15 amps/1800W. It can be programmed to operate up to 10 7-day programs for different uses for flexible scheduling. Programs can be set for each day of the week, once a week, or only on selected days during the week. It's easy to provide energy efficiency for household appliances.
Built-in Battery Backup
With the built-in battery, the unit retains the programming, even in a power outage. You can comfortably hold it in your hand to set the timer without needing to plug it in.
Manual Override Button
You can conveniently turn the timer on and off manually before or after the programmed time if your schedule changes.
Anti-theft Random Feature
Make your house look occupied when you're away. For programs between 6:30 P.M. and 5:30 A.M, the timer will turn on and off at random times with a 30-minute variation. This feature gives an impression that the house is occupied while you're on business or vacation.
2 x TOGOAL Timer Switch
1 x User Manual and access to online user help
1. Do I need to replace the battery and how to maintain it?
The built-in rechargeable battery is not replaceable. If not used for a long time, please plug the timer into an outlet to charge for about 24 hours every month to maintain the battery. We also stand by our product with a 12-month warranty. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding refund or replacement.
2. What should I do if I am having trouble setting up the timer?
Please email to tell us the schedule and days of the week you want to set up. Our technical support team will give you personal step-by-step guidance illustrated with pictures.
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 4.8 x 2.8 inches