QuickStove Natural Waterproof Survival & Camping Fuel Disk Fire Starters - Pack of 10-5 Hour Burn time
Color: 10 Pack
- 100% Money back guaranteee. Made in the U.S.A. Includes 10 fuel disks. Over 5 hours of total burn time. Burn for 30 - 45 minutes each.
- Waterproof. Easy to light even when soaked in water. Unlimited storage life. Can be stored indefinetely without going bad.
- Burns at over 1,000 degrees within two minutes. Boils water in minutes. Perfect for camping, hiking, backbacking, emergency preparedness and survival.
- Weight: 3.5 oz Dimensions: Approx. 0.75" thick x 3.5" diameter
- Non-toxic and are NOT subject to legal storage limits. Composed of cedar wood chips and food grade parrafin wax.
Details: Dimensions: Approx. 0.75" thick x 3.5" diameter (3.5 oz) QuickStove Emergency Fire Starters are an ideal fuel source for portable wood burning stoves. Made of wood and highly refined wax, they are designed to light easily and to burn hot. Since most meals take less than 30 minutes to cook, they are a perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking. QuickStove Fire Starters can be used - as a fire starter as an emergency fuel source when hiking, camping or in the outdoors as an emergency heat source during cold weather as a dry, easy-to-burn fuel when it's windy, rainy or snowy as a way to boil water Read additional information about QuickStove Fire Starters TO LIGHT: Using a match, light the edge of the QuickStove Fire Starter (in windy conditions, try breaking off a piece and lighting it on top of the remaining disk). Tip: Most meals only require about 15 minutes of burn time. To get the most out of your QuickStove Fire Starter, you can break it in half and save half for later use. WARNING: CARBON MONOXIDE & FIRE HAZARD. THESE FIRE STARTERS CONSUME OXYGEN AND PRODUCE CARBON MONOXIDE GAS, WHICH IS POISONOUS AND HAS NO ODOR. USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREAS. DO NOT USE IN AN ENCLOSED SPACE SUCH AS INSIDE A HOME, CAMPER, TENT, OR CAR.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 4.8 inches