Motorola Solutions T480 Talkabout Rechargeable Emergency Preparedness Two-Way Radio
Brand: Motorola Solutions
- With a range of up to 35 miles and freedom to communicate wirelessly, the T480 won't slow you down. The range in real-life conditions can be reduced from maximum range.
- 22 Channels each with 121 Privacy Codes. With 22 channels and 121 privacy codes, totaling 2,662 combinations, it is easy to find an available channel.
- When in danger, easily ask for help. Press the emergency alert button and the radio will transmit an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds. This will allows others to know that you have an impending danger.
- Keep updated with real-time weather conditions by turning on the weather channel or initiating weather alerts. With these capabilities, you will always be prepared for the unexpected.
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output. It also saves battery life when no power boost is necessary.
Binding: Wireless Phone Accessory
Release Date: 08-08-2015
Details: Stay Connected When The Unexpected Hits. With its plugged-in, always-on connectivity and instant communication, the T480 keeps you, your family and community ready for emergency situations. If the power is out or cell phone towers are down, your radio will be charged and ready to go, so that you can get weather alerts and share information with others. Even if your rechargeable battery dies, replace it with 3 AA batteries and continue to talk. The radio can communicate with any FRS/GMRS radios, regardless of brand. The American Red Cross suggests that every household should have an emergency preparedness kit. Motorola Solutions and Motorola Solutions Foundation proudly support the American Red Cross and their emergency preparedness efforts, and have contributed more than $6 million over the last decade.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 7.5 x 2.7 inches