Instafire Granulated Fire Starter, All Natural, Eco-Friendly, in Any Weather,
- BURNS ANYWHERE Naturally insulated to burn directly on top of water, sleet, snow, ice or anywhere else. Once lit, will sustain winds up to 30 mph and burns up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Long burn time, 25 minutes per pouch. 18 pack starts 72 fires.
- NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS Unlike cubes or fuel-based lighters, this lighter is made from recycled wood, volcanic rock, and a new, patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. Leftover ash serves as a natural fertilizer. No lighter fluids or starters needed.
- GREAT SUBSTITUTE TO PROPANE OR FLUID Burns “green”. Environmentally friendly alternative to slow-to-burn fire cubes, blocks, or cheap, toxic fluid. Works in wood burning stoves and fire pits. Will light your wet wood, and actually floats on water.
- NON-VOLATILE, SAFE STORAGE AND TRANSPORT No risk of unexpected fires or flare-ups. 30 year shelf life and stores safely near food, pets and children. One of the top emergency preparedness accessories to keep on hand.
- AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK! Perfect for starting a fire while backpacking, snowmobiling, hiking, camping. Anyone who loves the outdoors will appreciate the handy packets that start up to 4 fires each. Easy to carry anywhere.
Publisher: Insta-Fire, Inc.
Details: InstaFire fire starter is optimal for starting campfires, wood-burning stoves, outdoor fire pits and indoor fireplaces. This set of 18 individual packs of fire starter contains no harmful chemicals or vapors-just recycled wood pellets, volcanic rock and a patented blend of food-grade paraffin wax. Each pack of InstaFire fire starter will light up to four fires in all types of weather, including 30 mile-per-hour winds, rain and even snow. Place the contents of a pack of InstaFire fire starter under your wood, and light the fire starter with a match or lighter for a hot, even flame without flare-ups. InstaFire fire starter burns at nearly one-thousand degrees-hot enough to light wet wood. Besides being nontoxic, the leftover ash is a natural fertilizer that will nourish the earth. The fire starter is not a combustible fuel that can explode spontaneously. It is safe to store indoors or outdoors, even near food and won't cause any conflicts with local flammable storage ordinances. With a 30-year shelf life, you can always have some InstaFire fire starter on hand for recreational purposes or as part of your emergency-preparedness plan. Use it anywhere you need a quick light: at the campsite for fun, warmth, or to power an outdoor grill; while hunting in the wilderness; in an indoor fireplace or outdoor fire pit; at an RV park; or in an emergency situation where you need heat. The product is made in the USA by Insta-Fire, Inc. It is safe, simple and versatile.
Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 9.1 x 3.2 inches