GSI Outdoors, Halulite Cook Pot, Camping Cook Pot, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985, 2 Liter
Brand: GSI Outdoors
Color: 2 Liters
- TOUGH IN ANY TERRAIN: Made from hard anodized aluminum that conducts heat better than titanium and resists scratches like no other. Take it to climb Mt. Everest; the Halulite 2 Liter Pot can handle it.
- FEAST IN THE FOREST: This durable, smart, and ultralight pot is the perfect outdoor cooking companion. Features an aluminum lid with integrated straining holes and silicone thumb pads to protect hands from heat.
- ADVENTURE READY: The Halulite 2L Pot weighs just 14.3 ounces and includes a mesh stuff sack for when you are on the go.
- SAFE AND SOUND: Features dual, locking, stainless steel handles for safe handling.The spiral-turned base grips stove and grill arms securely. Perfect for stovetop cooking, but for your safety we suggest not using over an open flame.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Publisher: GSI Outdoors
Details: The Halulite Cook Pot's hard anodized aluminum construction provides superior conductivity to titanium while still being incredibly light meaning that this 3.2-liter pot cooks more efficiently so you can go farther and carry less fuel. Perfect for stovetop cooking, but for your safety we recommend not using directly over a campfire. The integrated silicone thumb pads on the lid make straining safe and secure. Includes a 3.2-liter pot, a straining lid, and a mesh stuff sack.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.3 x 3.8 inches