Ethicon Coated VICRYL (polyglactin 910) Suture, J497G, Synthetic Absorbable, PS-2 (19 mm), 3/8 Circle Needle, Size 3-0, 18" (45 cm)
- Ethicon, a leader in medical supplies, offers VICRYL Suture, a synthetic absorbable sterile suture composed of a copolymer made from 90% glycolide and 10%-L-lactide
- Predictable breaking strength retention (BSR) profile to provide support for up to 4 weeks while tissues heal
- Synthetic absorbable, size 3-0, undyed braided, 18" (45 cm) suture
- Reverse cutting, PS-2 (19 mm), 3/8 circle needle
- Sterile, factory sealed box of 12 sutures
Details: VICRYL Suture is indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures, but not for use in cardiovascular and neurological tissues. In vivo studies demonstrate that VICRYL Suture retains approximately 75% of the original tensile strength at 2 weeks post implantation. At 3 weeks, approximately 50% of the original strength is retained for sizes 6-0 and larger and approximately 40% of its original strength is retained for sizes 7-0 and smaller. At four weeks, approximately 25% of the original strength is retained for sizes 6-0 and larger. For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.0 x 2.0 inches