Emergency Space Blankets (10 Pack) Mylar Foil Thermal Waterproof Blanket
- ► LARGE 10 PACK | EMERGENCY SURVIVAL MYLAR BLANKETS - Superior NASA designed aluminized blankets for outdoor emergency situations and great to store in first aid kits in your car, home or walking bag.
- ► COMPACT | LIGHTWEIGHT - Unfolded they become HUGE 80"x55" emergency blankets weighing a tiny 2oz each
- ► STRONG | MILITARY GRADE - 12-micron aluminized polyethylene mylar that will deliver up to an incredible 97% heat reflection
- ► KEEP YOUR FAMILY PREPARED | ALWAYS READY - A must have for first aid kits and emergency preparedness
- ► ALL ROUND USE | ANY SITUATION - Perfect for camping trips and emergency situations, use as tent footprint, backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, shade cover, emergency shelter, sleeping bag liner, ground cover, wind blocker, arm sling, bivy sack, trail marker, water collector, snow melt container and so on.
Details: ► 10 PACK | EMERGENCY SURVIVAL MYLAR BLANKETS 10 x Emergency Survival Space Mylar Blankets designed and inspired by NASA using metallized polyethylene terephthalate which reflects up to 97% of radiated heat. ► COMPACT | LIGHTWEIGHT Their compact size before unfurling and light weight makes them ideal when space or weight are at a premium. ► GENEROUS 80” x 55” SIZE BLANKETS HUGE XL blankets are a great addition to your first aid kits and camping equipment ready for any potential emergency. ► ALL ROUND USE | ANY SITUATION Lost campers and hikers have an additional possible benefit: the metallic surface appearance flashes in the sun, allowing use as an improvised distress beacon for searchers and also as a method of signalling over long distances to other people on the same route as the person who owns the blanket. Perfect for marathon runners, camping trips and emergency situations, use as a tent footprint, backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, shade cover, emergency shelter, sleeping bag liner, ground cover, wind blocker, arm sling, bivy sack, trail marker, water collector, snow melt container and so on. ► MILITARY GRADE the blankets are used to prevent/counter hypothermia. A threefold action facilitates this: The airtight foil reduces convection Heat loss caused by evaporation of perspiration is reduced To a limited extent the reflective surface inhibits losses caused by thermal radiation.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 6.9 x 1.7 inches