BN-LINK 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timer
- ✓ VERSATILE & CUSTOMIZABLE: This 2-pack of our classic digital timer allows you to easily set up to 8 on/off programs for each timer’s two grounded outlets. Outlets are controlled simultaneously, and settings can be as short as one minute.
- ✓ JUST SET & GO: Choose your own individual days or simply select one of the convenient pre-set combination days. Switch to Daylight Savings mode with a press of a button. Our long-lasting backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage.
- ✓ PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate the “Random” Vacation mode to randomize your programmed lights. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away.
- ✓ SAVE ENERGY & MONEY: Save costs on electricity. Use for lights, coffee machines, fans, and much more!
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: This timer is UL listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. The handy red LED indicator will turn on when the timer's outlets are on. Rating: 115V, 60 Hz, 15A/1725W
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Publisher: Century Products
Details: BN-LINK 7 Day Heavy Duty Digital Programmable Timer - Dual Outlet 2 Pack can control your system every day, every several days, or several times per day! The timer allows up to 8 on/off times per day, a one (1) minute minimum "on" time, and different settings for different days. The timer is a great way to keep everything on track and promote the healthy growth of your plants and flowers. It's three-prong grounded, has an LCD digital display for easy operation, includes a battery backup, and has a dual outlet feature so you don't lose a plug. These timers are great for lights or hydroponic systems. Using timers to automate your hydroponic garden adds convenience and encourages productive growth of your plant. Timers allow you to provide a consistent light, nutrient, and airflow program for your garden. The battery backup assures you stay on schedule even after a power outage. Our product has an internal battery that will last 3 months when not plugged into an electrical source. If the battery needs to be recharged, plug it into an electrical source and allow it to charge for 30-45 minutes. After the timer has been fully charged, use a small pin to push the small reset button to turn on the display. Please follow these instructions for the timer to follow the program after setting the schedule. (a) If you want the timer to be currently ON and follow the schedule, press the ON/AUTO/OFF button so ON is shown. Then press the same button once so AUTO is displayed (b) If you want the timer to be currently OFF and follow the schedule, press the ON/AUTO/OFF button so OFF is shown. Then press the same button once so AUTO is displayed. If you have any question, please contact us: Support@bn-link.com.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.8 x 3.2 inches